Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Over there

...at Talking Points Memo, I've set up a blog and hung a few posts.

I'm not exactly rocking anyone's world over there or anything, but, hey, 2 or 3 comments a post is more than I'm averaging here, and a post that gets SEVEN comments is pretty much unheard of around these parts.

Which isn't to say I'm abandoning this page. I can't do pop culture related nonsense over there, after all. There's just, you know, MORE stuff you haven't read yet, over there.

Be off with you.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that you continue to amaze me with your great posts over there. Makes me wish I was half as smart and semi-cogent.

    Keep up it up. You're finding an audience over there; maybe political commentary is your calling. Gods know we need more non PC-whipped assessments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark,

    What a remarkably gracious thing to say. Thanks.

    From what I've read of your blog, you're at least as smart and cogent as I.

    As to me finding an audience over there, well, I hope so, but it sure seems slow going. But thanks for the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete

truth