Web Search nikon coolpix digital cameras The Miserable Annals of the Earth: ::sensors probing::

Monday, July 14, 2008

::sensors probing::

Nearly a month since I last got a comment, so I guess I should ask the question:

Is anyone out there reading this thing?



Also, ASTONISHING ADVENTURES has advised me that they will be returning to a non-payment business model with their next issue. They haven't said that this means nobody who was supposed to get paid ever will, but it seems a safe presumption.

Still working on THE FEAR MASTERS.

Perhaps it's time to abandon ship here.

6 Comments:

At 7:09 AM , Blogger Nate said...

If I am at my computer for any significant lengt of time, Azeroth calls. "World of 'Warcrack'", indeed.

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Opus P. Penguin said...

Still reading... the playlist took me by surprise, however. Was humming along, doing some other work, listening to Miles Davis, then I checked out your blog and... well, I wasn't listening to Miles Davis anymore...

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Doc Nebula said...

If I am at my computer for any significant lengt of time, Azeroth calls. "World of 'Warcrack'", indeed.

Okay... so I've lost Nate as a reader ... ::crossing off remarkably short list::

Was humming along, doing some other work, listening to Miles Davis, then I checked out your blog and... well, I wasn't listening to Miles Davis anymore...

And your heart swelled with admiration for me, and you cried out, "Huzzah, huzzah, he has freed me from the horrors of progressive jazz, now I can once more enjoy the trashy pop music like a TRUE American!"

 
At 12:33 PM , Anonymous Always Esteemed Scott said...

I'm still here too. Sorry, been awfully busy lately.

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Opus P. Penguin said...

"Huzzah? Huzzah?!" Excuse me while I spit herbal tea out from my nose. And while I pause your playlist and select a few barenaked ladies numbers or maybe a little REM from iTunes.

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Doc Nebula said...

There should be a few Ladies tracks on this playlist, and some REM, too. If not, try www.angelfire.com/ny3/docnebula/tunes2.html.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home