Friday, March 02, 2007

Digg on it awhile

So, I've posted a great many of my various essays to Digg.com.

So far, the best I have is 4 Diggs, on my essay about everything wrong with Battlestar Galactica.

On the other hand, this idiotic fucking thing is currently at the top of Digg's popularity pile, with 181 Diggs.

Somedays you can nearly taste the oil on the muzzle of the gun you're about to stick in your mouth.

I'd urge you all to go register at Digg and give my stuff many many diggs, but, honestly, I don't want to be that guy. Also, I have no idea how one would go about linking to my Digg stuff, or pulling it all up on their site. So never mind.

One thing posting stuff on Digg is doing is directing traffic to this site, and to my political site. Not much traffic, and nobody bothers to leave comments here, but, still, it's something.

Okay, that's all you get for now. But there should be another new post below, which potential bachelor party attendees should all read.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

truth