Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Surfacing, if only briefly...

Where have I been for the last near-three weeks, you histrionically demand? (Okay, honest, I know no one actually cares, but let me have my little fantasies, please.)

Well, about that long ago Nate the Mighty posted a link on his own blog to something called the Magic Set Editor.

And I was pretty much done for.

I think I've come out of the long, long tunnel now, at least, until I decide to sit down and do a Barbary Confederation or Empire of Man expansion...

Here's what I spent all that time on. Yes, whatever you're thinking about me right now is no doubt true, but, on the other hand, I'm still married to the most wonderful woman in the world, so you can just take your pity and stick it, buster.

Speaking of the most wonderful woman in the world, I knew my wife excelled at very nearly everything she takes an interest in, but until I started on this completely pointless project, I had no idea how advanced, proficient, and mind bogglingly lethal her Google Fu skills are. If you hit that link and then see a piece of artwork you like, odds are good SuperWife found it for me.

If you have no interest at all in either Magic: the Gathering or my original, rather long running fantasy RPG campaign World of Empire, then there's no reason in the world you should hit that link up above. On the other hand, the couple of dozen or so people in existence who dwell at that particular cross section of interests may find it really cool.

That's it for me for now. Until next time, always remember, he who dances with a drunken bear will bring home salt... but he will limp.

Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

truth