Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Deep fried actuality

...which is to say, plastic isn't actually what's for dinner at Castle Anthrax tonight. What we're really having is fried fish, homemade hush puppies and french fries, and deli bought macaroni salad.

The fact that none of you are here enjoying the fruits of SuperWife's culinary genius, like I am, probably doesn't indicate some long overdue karmic retribution for horrible, horrible crimes committed by you in a previous life.

I imagine it's just your really, really bad luck.

::chomp chomp chomp::

2 comments:

  1. My boss came in on his way out the door this evening, asked me if I was staying or going.

    Going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:47 PM

    ...or that we weren't invited (grumble, grumble)...

    Tony C.
    http://mahtwocents.blogharbor.com

    ReplyDelete

truth