Sunday, February 24, 2008

Untap, upkeep

Pete Vonder Haar over at A Perfectly Cromulent Blog has been kind enough to blogroll me, so I have reciprocated.

Under my last entry, Reading Railroad, I've added a pretty lengthy review of BLUE BEETLE 1 - 12, which I forgot I'd read until recently. If you think that doesn't bode well for my reaction to the series, well, what a clever little person you are.

I seem to be fighting a throat and sinus thing -- no fever and my mucus is still largely clear, so it seems like liberal libations of Zycam and frequent salt water gargling is holding it short of turning into an infection, but my nose is stuffed up and my voice is largely shot. (That last may in part be due to strain from the first lengthy roleplaying session I've had to DM in a while, yesterday... but I'm happy we had a chance to do it, as I managed to wrap up a long-hanging scenario and get the survivors back to the present day again.)

And I have a new assignment with my latest employer starting in a week or so. This one looks to be longer term than my previous stint with them.

Hey, checking around my usual haunts a little I see Mike Norton has updated his blog again, which is always a welcome occurrence. Go leave him a comment or two. Tell him Bobo sent you. That should confuse the fuck out of him... ;)

And that may well be all, until, at least, my next post.

Vayos con guevos, my friends, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link -- though I continue to be an infrequent and poor host (and no better a visitor), keeping nearly all of what passes for thought to myself.

    Take care. We seem to be continuing to be in a long, long zone of illness, except that now we're told we're officially in the flu zone. At the moment I'm feeling well in those respects, though I'm aware that long hours spent in annoying ways and with a dismal outlook are continuing to only leave me open to microscopic and sub-microscopic predators... so I'm trying to watch out for that, too.

    ReplyDelete

truth