Tuesday, May 09, 2006

X-change

So SuperGirlfriend and I were discussing the actress, Ellen Page, who starred in Hard Candy, the movie we saw last Sunday. Turns out she's going to be in the new X-MEN film as well.

ME: Hmmm. Yeah, that girl would make a good Kitty Pryde, but they have to give her longer hair. Not that it matters much to me; I kinda hate the character. She's all Claremont-ie and her powers make no sense at all. Plus, you know, she has a dragon. I mean, ::ralfff::

SG: her hair IS longer on her profile pic, and apparently, HARD CANDY was made a year ago, so she's certainly had some time to grow it out. Though, X3 was probably made several months ago, too. I don't know...x-tensions, maybe...


One of many, many reasons I love her so. ::grin::

4 comments:

  1. That's just goofy.

    That's not the way I remember it at all. I'm pretty sure you're making that up.

    You have a tendency to misremember things, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lies! Contemptuous lies! You are witty, you are joining the ranks of Geekdom, admit it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SG,

    I do have a tendency to misremember things. But, you know, emails speak for themselves. ;)

    aaa,

    Lies can't be contemptuous. They would have to be contemptible. It's like the cucumber in ANIMAL HOUSE -- sensual, not sensuous.

    ReplyDelete

truth