Monday, February 06, 2006

Our house is a very very very fine house









With Tippy in the yard... life used to be so hard...

Okay, two posts back I mentioned our wonderful snowman, Tippy. SuperGirlfriend borrowed a digital camera and took a pic of him, and as it turns out, it's a lovely pic of our very lovely house, as well. So, enjoy.


Here's a close up of Tippy the Snowman himself. Yes, we have the only inebriated snowman in all of River City. One good thaw, though, and we'll have to rename him Melty. Dig him while you can.

Okay, put the snow shovels down. It's just an expression.

Oh, in a note that only Mike Norton will enjoy, Tippy's shoe button eyes? The bottoms of HeroClix dials. The rookie Aurora and Sunfire, I believe, without the figs.

This post is short enough that I didn't truncate it, so ignore the hyperbolic link below.

3 comments:

  1. I saw this last night while Blogspot was partially down for service, so I couldn't post comment.

    Judging by the tilt I'm presuming Sunfire went in the left eyesocket...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that SuperAdorableKid is the one that came up with his name. Fun times.

    And when I went home for lunch today, I came this close to checking those clix to see which one was in which eye...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:55 PM

    Great snowman!

    Peanuts

    ReplyDelete

truth