Saturday, January 05, 2008

The nature of humor

So SuperWife just posted this hilarious joke on her blog:

Menopause Jewelry

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big frickin red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond. Dumb ass.


Ah ha ha ha ho hee! That's fucking hysterical! But, being the sort of overly analytical asshole that I am, I have to wonder if the humor would remain intact if I changed the joke around a little bit:

Manic Depressive Jewelry

My wife, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so she would be able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it turns my wife's eyes black.

Maybe next time she'll give me a blowjob. Stupid bitch.


Ah HA HA HO HA HO HA HEE! Yes, it's even funnier that way!

It just goes to show you, you can't go wrong with spousal abuse humor.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, see, it's really much funnier the other way.

    Boys are soooo sensitive. Man up, will ya...sheesh...;)

    ReplyDelete

truth