Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birth of a Norton


Today is Mike Norton's birthday. He seems to have been swallowed whole by some nameless leviathan, but, still, you can go over to his blog and wish him a Happy Birthday if you've a mind to.

I'll do it here, although Superwife and I already sent him a present and a nice card, which I'm hoping he has received and at least somewhat enjoyed by now.

Happy Birthday, Mike.

Happy Tax Day to all the rest o' youse. SuperWife finished mine last week; I had nice big returns coming, until we figured in my Unemployment from last year, which did not have taxes deducted from it. That entirely wiped out everything I would have gotten back and ended up with me writing relatively small checks back to the government. Still, it could have been worse.

A week from today is me and SuperWife's first anniversary as a married couple. We have a family celebration planned which I will probably go into excruciating detail regarding once it's come and gone. Or maybe I'll have mercy on you. I guess it depends on my mood at the time.

Good night, internet.

1 comment:

  1. A much-overdue thanks to the both of you for the gift and kung-fu kickin', singing card! A bright red shirt with Alex Ross' version of the classic Avengers #4 cover, announcing Captain America's rebirth in the Silver Age -- all much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

truth