Thursday, December 01, 2005

Is there no help for the Son of a Widow?

This is new:

From: "richard morris"
Subject: The Freemason society of Bournemouth 2005 Grant.
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:51:02 +0000


The Freemason society of Bournemouth under the jurisdiction
of the all Seeing Eye, Master Nicholas Brenner has after series
of secret deliberations selected you to be a beneficiary of our
2005 foundation laying grants and also an optional opening at
the round table of the Freemason society.

These grants are issued every year around the world in
accordance with the objective of the Freemasons as stated by
Thomas Paine in 1810 which is to ensure the continuous freedom
of man and to enhance mans living conditions.We will also advice
that these funds which amount to USD2.5million be used to better
the lot of man through your own initiative and also we will go
further to inform that the open slot to become a Freemason is
optional, you can decline the offer.In order to claim your grant,
contact the Grand Lodge Office secretary Mark Anderson
Grand Lodge Office Secretary's email:mk_anders001@yahoo.co.uk

Richard Morris,
PRO Freemason Society of holdenhurst road,
Bournemouth.
London.


See, now, if this was just some shabby former African minister's dependent trying to hoax me into letting them deposit $12 million in offshore funds in my American bank account for a 10% finder's fee, well, I'd have none of it, sir. Clearly, those emails are fraudulent. But the Freemasons...! My GOD! They're on the square and on the level! And I've read From Hell, so I even know that Jack the Ripper was a Freemason! What more authority do I need?

I'm totally going for it. If it's good enough for ol' Springheels, well, it's good enough for me. Maybe I'll even get super powers!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:26 AM

    kewl...I'm giving my notice today....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, okay, but those darn Freemasons better come through now.

    ReplyDelete

truth