Thursday, January 12, 2006

Identify yourself, nuh?

I'm advised, by many other blogs, that this is DeLurking Week. I imagine I have a few lurkers out there, so, by God, this is the time. Show yourselves, damn you! Or I'll just start firing at random into the shrubbery...

No, sorry, that's not me, that's the Bruce Willis character from LAST BOY SCOUT. SuperGirlfriend and I watched it the other night.

Anyway, if you'd like to DeLurk long enough to let me know you're out there, the comment thread below would be the place to do it.

Rock on with your bad selves.

9 comments:

  1. Hello. See? This is me de-lurking. Enjoy the blog and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy a good de-cloaking every now and then. Esp if it's with a pretty young thing and...wait, ummmm... Hi. Derek here: First time commenter, semi-longtime reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jes followed you link from http://alicublog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Delurkification process complete.

    >>Looks around, blinks eyes slowly.<<

    Relurkification process re-engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd just like to say that the Lurker above made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I would have a delurking event on my blog, but I fear the results would be too depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, four or five delurkers on my blog is an honest and delightful surprise. I just try not to think about how many delurkers I see over at various other people's blogs... comparisons are odious, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can count the proprietor of SF's Isotope - the comic book lounge as one of your regular readers. Of the ten or so blogs I check daily yours has the absolutre best Infinite Crisis rants. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like a joke one heard months ago and finally took the time to play in memory and be conscious of, finally getting around to laughing (and, boy, hasn't that described how my mind's worked so often over the years) - I'm finally acknowledging de-lurking "week."

    ReplyDelete

truth