Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Argot

Your Linguistic Profile::
45% Recently Re-Awakened Neanderthal
25% Insane Shapeshifting Alien
15% Hideous Nuclear Wasteland Mutate
10% Upper Denizen of Hell
0% Jam Stealing 19th Century Ragamuffin


By the flaming tusks of Arroog the Mastodon-God! I'll fastform myself into some duplicitious semblance, find whoever programmed this wretched bit of code, skin them alive with my monofilament edged flint knife, drag them through seventeen different radioactive plague-stricken dimensions back down to the Inferno with me, and feast on their entrails while they wail in utmost horror!

Dadrat it!

2 comments:

  1. I call shenanigans! There's no way I'll believe you scored less than 20% Jam Stealing 19th Century Ragamuffin.

    What's this test running on? A Diebold machine?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, Huck. That's just how it came out. Blame Joe Thatcher if you have to blame someone.

    ReplyDelete

truth