Monday, June 19, 2006

Feudin and fussin and fightin

So, we've been hassling around here for a while. Somebody says something mean about me on their blog page, I make a retort. We go back and forth. It's the way of things. Both parties, apparently, are 'considering the source', while continuing to heap abuse on each other. It seems kind of funny, I guess, if you're not an offended party.

But now I find out that one of us offended parties has just been told that somebody very close to them is dying of cancer.

So I'm very sorry about that. That has to really suck, and for whatever it's worth, I'm very sorry for this person's imminent loss, and I sincerely hope for a better resolution than she expects.

Okay, that's all I got.

2 comments:

  1. this isn't going to become a habit (commenting), but for what it's worth, thanks. i wish i would get a better resolution than i expect,too, but it isn't going to happen. it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN.

    and whether you believe it or not, i'm out of the mud-slinging and retorting game.

    happy belated father's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a matter of when for all of us. It's sad that this particular 'when' has a firmer, nearer date on it.

    What I believe or don't believe about your behavior doesn't make any difference. But I'll hope that this time you mean it.

    And thanks. I had a very nice Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete

truth