Thursday, August 03, 2006

You will be assimilated

Apparently, there are more of us tin foil hat types every day.

Now if only I thought our growing numbers could actually add up to meaningful action.

For those who still doubt (about 2/3s of Americans, according to the referenced poll) I once more urge you to read this. It's the most comprehensive distillation of all the evidence for 9/11 being an 'inside job' I've ever seen, extensively sourced and footnoted. I found it extremely persuasive... unfortunately, for my peace of mind.

4 comments:

  1. Don't know if I'm ready to be foiled quite yet...but thought this Washington Post story fit with your topic fairly nicely.

    Starting to wonder if my grandkids will be learning about how Americans did this to their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...maybe I didn't format that correctly. Here's the page info...sorry. That should work better.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/01/AR2006080101300.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. (me, with fingers in ears) I can't hear you, I can't hear you...la la la la...I'm going to go shop for shoes now.

    Jesus, that's freakin' scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're looking to live a secure life, happily within our shared conventional blinders, stay off the Rigorous Intuition site. Simply going over there and reading all the articles under the 9/11 tab is terrifying enough. Once you get into the 'Deep Politics' and various 'Election', 'Katrina', 'Iraq', 'Environment and Environmental Weapons', etc, columns, you'll never look out your window the same way again.

    However, all that's just prelude. Start down the rabbithole headed "The Military-Occult Complex, ritual abuse/mind control, and High Weirdness" and you'll find it difficult to leave your house in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

truth